The duty of the Medical Assistant is to perform administrative as well as clinical duties. They report directly to the office manager, physician, or for that matter any other health practitioner.
When you enroll yourself for a Medical Assistant you will be trained in the nuances of getting vital signs and medical histories, examining room procedures, performing day to day sterilizing and maintaining equipment, laboratory procedures along with learning the proper techniques for giving medicines as directed by the physician. Another important task for you is to handle administrative duties.
Schools in Wisconsin
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Besides getting training from the instructors in practical real life experience, you will also complete an internship in a physician’s clinic or for that matter any health care facility directly under the supervision of a nurse, physician or health services professional
Concordia University Wisconsin
When you enroll yourself at Concordia University Wisconsin’s CAAHEP recognized Medical Assistant Program, you will be trained for a rewarding career in the healthcare field. The jobs of Medical Assistants are in demand and nowadays becoming one of the fastest growing occupations. If you are that sort of person who loves working with people, and are interested in healthcare then the CUW Medical Assistant Program is indeed a great way to start!
The university has more than 40 year tradition of training medical assistants and Ethics that are important in healthcare.
Milwaukee Career College, Wisconsin
Ever since its inception in 2002 the college has managed to change the lives of their students through their career oriented training programs.
The college aims at providing a career based focus by providing a high-quality of education in both the Veterinary and the Medical fields so as to enable the graduates to gain the career skills that actually work. Moreover, you can complete the program in less than a year. It also provides the student with flexible call room schedules so that they can easily fit the schedules of working and busy individuals.