The duty of the Medical Assistant is to perform administrative as well as clinical duties. They report directly to the office manager, physician, or for that matter any other health practitioner.
When you enroll yourself for a Medical Assistant you will be trained in the nuances of getting vital signs and medical histories, examining room procedures, performing day to day sterilizing and maintaining equipment, laboratory procedures along with learning the proper techniques for giving medicines as directed by the physician. Another important task for you is to handle administrative duties.
Schools in Wisconsin
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Besides getting training from the instructors in practical real life experience, you will also complete an internship in a physician’s clinic or for that matter any health care facility directly under the supervision of a nurse, physician or health services professional
Concordia University Wisconsin
When you enroll yourself at Concordia University Wisconsin’s CAAHEP recognized Medical Assistant Program, you will be trained for a rewarding career in the healthcare field. The jobs of Medical Assistants are in demand and nowadays becoming one of the fastest growing occupations. If you are that sort of person who loves working with people, and are interested in healthcare then the CUW Medical Assistant Program is indeed a great way to start!
The university has more than 40 year tradition of training medical assistants and Ethics that are important in healthcare.
Milwaukee Career College, Wisconsin
Ever since its inception in 2002 the college has managed to change the lives of their students through their career oriented training programs.
The college aims at providing a career based focus by providing a high-quality of education in both the Veterinary and the Medical fields so as to enable the graduates to gain the career skills that actually work. Moreover, you can complete the program in less than a year. It also provides the student with flexible call room schedules so that they can easily fit the schedules of working and busy individuals.