West Virginia: the land of the mountains and country roads and mainly, the inspiration behind many famous country songs. Don’t you want to study and work here? Are you curious about the medical assistant degree that this state offers and the job opportunities here? Let’s find out!
Although there are many colleges and schools that offers you a wide range in the field of medical assistant programs, given below are the best colleges in the state!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- The Campus is located in: Cross Lanes, WV
- Matching Programs available are: Medical Assistant Diploma
- Program Type Offered is: Diploma
Benjamin Franklin Career and Technical Education Center
- The Campus is located in: Dunbar, WV
- Matching Programsavailable are: Medical Assistant Program
- Program Type Offered is: Certificate
- Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Getting a degree these days has become a very important factor these days. A degree shows that you have been taught all the necessary details about the new equipment and technology that is needed. A degree is more or less like a stamp that you are ready to work and that your skill in the field and been sharpened by the professionals in the field.
With approximately a population of 50,000 in the largest city of Charleston, finding jobs and being in demand is something you should get used to when being there. The career in the field is very promising and the job overview in the state is rising as ever. The need for health professionals is on the rise and if you are willing to work in the rural areas, the respect and reputation that comes along with it is huge.
According to the recent surveys that have been conducted, the annual income of a medical assistant in the city has shown to be around $23,000. This when compared to the national income is less than $29,000 per year. But, by being certified there are chances to gaining more compensation and less job stress in the long run.