What are the various medical assistant schools that are available to pursuer a degree in the same in the state of Washington?
Out of all the wonderful colleges and schools that are available all through Washington, given below are the best colleges you can do your medical assistant degree from:
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- The various campus are located in: Bremerton, WA / Everett, WA / Renton, WA / Seattle, WA / Tacoma, WA / Vancouver, WA
- Matching Programs that are offered are: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Associate Degree and Medical Assistant Diploma
- Program Types That Are Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
- Programmatic AccreditationOf College: ABHES, CAAHEP
- The various campus are located in: Spokane, WA
- Matching Programs that are offered are: Medical Administration, Medical Assistant
- Program Types That Are Offered: Diploma
- Programmatic Accreditation of College: ABHES
If you are every worried about choosing a college, here are a few steps that you can follow to make it easy:
– Research properly about at least 3 to 5 colleges
– Ask the ex-graduates of the college to give you a clearer picture of what happens on the inside
– Choose a college that is most comfortable and suited to you
– There are so many aspects that differ from college to college like the fess, the timings, the curriculum and schedule, etc.
What is the scene of the job prospects in the state of Washington for medical assistants?
The need and demand for medical assistants in the medical field is rising and so is the compensation. According to recent study and surveys that have been made, Washington is one of the top highest paying states in Washington. The approximate annual salary that was calculated by the survey came up to about $33,500. This study was taken in the year 2010 and is predicted to increase as the years go by.