What are the various medical assistant schools that are available to pursuer a degree in the same in the state of Washington?
Out of all the wonderful colleges and schools that are available all through Washington, given below are the best colleges you can do your medical assistant degree from:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- The various campus are located in: Bremerton, WA / Everett, WA / Renton, WA / Seattle, WA / Tacoma, WA / Vancouver, WA
- Matching Programs that are offered are: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Associate Degree and Medical Assistant Diploma
- Program Types That Are Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
- Programmatic AccreditationOf College: ABHES, CAAHEP
- The various campus are located in: Spokane, WA
- Matching Programs that are offered are: Medical Administration, Medical Assistant
- Program Types That Are Offered: Diploma
- Programmatic Accreditation of College: ABHES
If you are every worried about choosing a college, here are a few steps that you can follow to make it easy:
– Research properly about at least 3 to 5 colleges
– Ask the ex-graduates of the college to give you a clearer picture of what happens on the inside
– Choose a college that is most comfortable and suited to you
– There are so many aspects that differ from college to college like the fess, the timings, the curriculum and schedule, etc.
What is the scene of the job prospects in the state of Washington for medical assistants?
The need and demand for medical assistants in the medical field is rising and so is the compensation. According to recent study and surveys that have been made, Washington is one of the top highest paying states in Washington. The approximate annual salary that was calculated by the survey came up to about $33,500. This study was taken in the year 2010 and is predicted to increase as the years go by.