The medical assistant is responsible for both the medical and administrative jobs on the go, along with these; there are other miscellaneous jobs that are required to be done by them before the end of the day. Most of the medical assistant schools in Vermont guide and train the students with their curriculum in the various duties that are to be carried out by these future employees.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Billing Specialist
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Students are required to complete the medical assistant internship in both the clinical and administrative sectors along with the regular coursework which constitute the following:
- Medical laws.
- Medical terminology.
- Professional development.
- Human relations.
- Vital signs.
- Electronic data transfer.
- Billing/insurance coding.
- Infection Control.
- Basic nutrition.
- Clinical procedures.
- Front desk operations.
The program might be a bit compelling at times but once you have completed the program with high scores and good grades, there is no delay in you getting a job. There are various places you can immediately get employed in, including community health centers, health care facilities, hospitals, in the private sector with physicians and ambulatory care facilities to list a few.
A minimum qualification of a high school diploma of needed to enter any program that deals with medical assistants in Vermont. Once you have completed the course, you can obtain a part time position that will give you experience as well as training to become a good medical assistant.
There are numerous colleges and schools that you can get your degree from (online or offline). Given below are a few colleges in Vermont to help you out, with the programs that they offer:
Community College of Vermont
660 Elm Street
Montpelier, VT 05601
Phone: (802) 828-2800
Allied Health Institute:
Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Online)
Medical Assistant – Diploma (Online)
Medical Office Assistant – Diploma (Online)
Associate in Applied Science Medical Assisting (Management Focus) (Online)