The medical assistant is responsible for both the medical and administrative jobs on the go, along with these; there are other miscellaneous jobs that are required to be done by them before the end of the day. Most of the medical assistant schools in Vermont guide and train the students with their curriculum in the various duties that are to be carried out by these future employees.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Students are required to complete the medical assistant internship in both the clinical and administrative sectors along with the regular coursework which constitute the following:
- Medical laws.
- Medical terminology.
- Professional development.
- Human relations.
- Vital signs.
- Electronic data transfer.
- Billing/insurance coding.
- Infection Control.
- Basic nutrition.
- Clinical procedures.
- Front desk operations.
The program might be a bit compelling at times but once you have completed the program with high scores and good grades, there is no delay in you getting a job. There are various places you can immediately get employed in, including community health centers, health care facilities, hospitals, in the private sector with physicians and ambulatory care facilities to list a few.
A minimum qualification of a high school diploma of needed to enter any program that deals with medical assistants in Vermont. Once you have completed the course, you can obtain a part time position that will give you experience as well as training to become a good medical assistant.
There are numerous colleges and schools that you can get your degree from (online or offline). Given below are a few colleges in Vermont to help you out, with the programs that they offer:
Community College of Vermont
660 Elm Street
Montpelier, VT 05601
Phone: (802) 828-2800
Allied Health Institute:
Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Online)
Medical Assistant – Diploma (Online)
Medical Office Assistant – Diploma (Online)
Associate in Applied Science Medical Assisting (Management Focus) (Online)