White-water rafting on one of Oregon’s hundreds of rivers, skiing down its 10,000-foot peaks, and boating and camping in its state parks are just some of the exciting activities this state of roughly 3.2 million people has to offer. If you’re more of a big city person, then Portland or Salem are good to check out. You’ll find arts and culture attractions such as the annual Art Fair & Festival in Salem, numerous traveling theatre companies and plenty of places to dine.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Oregon has several financial aid programs including the Oregon Rural Health Services Loan Repayment Program, the Oregon Opportunity Grants and the privately funded Ford Family Foundation Scholarships. There are many federally funded financial aid scholarships as well.
According to the data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual medical assistant salary in Oregon is approximately $32,540. Most aspiring medical assistants take a certification exam provided by the American Association of Medical Assistants, as many employers will not hire you without certification.
Adventure spices up life in its own way. Oregon belongs to the same category where one can happily live life to the fullest without any regrets. Oregon has its stats way above those in its surroundings, not only does it excel in the annual salary but also has wonderful ways of providing scholarships and wonderful opportunities in a wide way of the versatile degrees offered.
Oregon’s Medical Assistantship Schools :
Campus Locations in: Portland, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Associate Degree, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Tigard, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
There are a lot many schools that you can choose from. But always keep in mind that you choose a school that has accreditation. A degree from a college without accreditation is of no use!