White-water rafting on one of Oregon’s hundreds of rivers, skiing down its 10,000-foot peaks, and boating and camping in its state parks are just some of the exciting activities this state of roughly 3.2 million people has to offer. If you’re more of a big city person, then Portland or Salem are good to check out. You’ll find arts and culture attractions such as the annual Art Fair & Festival in Salem, numerous traveling theatre companies and plenty of places to dine.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Oregon has several financial aid programs including the Oregon Rural Health Services Loan Repayment Program, the Oregon Opportunity Grants and the privately funded Ford Family Foundation Scholarships. There are many federally funded financial aid scholarships as well.
According to the data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual medical assistant salary in Oregon is approximately $32,540. Most aspiring medical assistants take a certification exam provided by the American Association of Medical Assistants, as many employers will not hire you without certification.
Adventure spices up life in its own way. Oregon belongs to the same category where one can happily live life to the fullest without any regrets. Oregon has its stats way above those in its surroundings, not only does it excel in the annual salary but also has wonderful ways of providing scholarships and wonderful opportunities in a wide way of the versatile degrees offered.
Oregon’s Medical Assistantship Schools :
Campus Locations in: Portland, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Associate Degree, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Tigard, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
There are a lot many schools that you can choose from. But always keep in mind that you choose a school that has accreditation. A degree from a college without accreditation is of no use!