Confused about where to join? This should bring you a bit of clarity in thought! There are different vital differences between the programs when it comes to issues like cost, requirements for admissions, and other important characteristics, and, as with many things that will be important for your future, the best way to come out with a good result is to do your research well.
- Earn Your Surgical Technologist Degree at Fortis. Apply Now!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
An over view about the state and its history
Water rafting on one of Ohio’s hundreds of wild rivers, skiing down its 10,000-foot peaks, and boating and camping in its gorgeous state parks are just some of the interesting activities this state of roughly 3.2 million people has to offer its inhabitants. If you’re more of a big city person, then Portland or Salem are good possibilities. You’ll find arts and culture attractions such as the annual Art Fair & Festival in Salem, many traveling theatre companies and a lot of places to have a good meal.
Medical Assistantship in Education in Ohio
Ohio has many financial aid programs for example the Ohio Rural Health Services Loan Repayment Program, the Ohio Opportunity Grants and the privately funded Ford Family Foundation Scholarships in addition to many federally funded financial aid scholarships as well.
Medical Assisting Careers in Ohio
According to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average annual medical assistant salary in Ohio is about $32,540. Most aspiring medical assistants take a certification exam provided by the American Association of Medical Assistants, as it can be difficult to get a job without this certification.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Campus Locations in: Portland, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Associate Degree, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Tigard, OR
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma