There are 42 schools as listed below offering Medical Assistant programs in the state of North Carolina. If you want the best result for yourself you should contact at least 3-5 schools during the course of your investigations, and preferably even more. There are important differences between the programs when it comes to the issues of cost, admissions requirements, and other important characteristics, and, as with many important things in life, the best way to find the ideal Medical Assistant program for your specific needs is to spend some time doing thorough research.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
North Carolina has a population of almost 9.4 million inhabitants and is located in the southern United States. If you’re after outdoor activities, such as hunting and fishing, or seeking cultural events such as museums, galleries or symphony orchestras, you won’t be disappointed with a shortage of things to do in North Carolina. The past five years, the state’s health care industry has seen enormous growth, making it the ideal state to look for a job as medical assistant.
Medical Assistance in Education in North Carolina
There are a lot of financial aid programs specific to North Carolina. If you are aspiring medical assistants you may want to start by checking out the North Carolina 4-H Development Fund Scholarships and the People Helping People Scholarships.
Medical Assisting Careers available in North Carolina
The medical assistant field is expected to be an occupation with one of the strongest growth in the nation from 2008 to 2018, meaning that job prospects should be excellent across the country. Medical assistants in North Carolina, can expect to earn approximately $28,680, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Campus Locations in: Charlotte, NC
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
Alamance Community College
Campus Locations in: Graham, NC
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP