Are you looking at tips before choosing a school? Well, according to the general rule, you should at least contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and more if possible. There are important differences between the programs when it comes to the issues of cost, admissions requirements, and other important characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the ideal Medical Assistant program for your specific needs is to spend some time thoroughly going through your options.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Practical Nursing
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
The New Mexico health care industry is seeking more and more qualified professionals, and medical assistants are a part of this search. This state saw some of the biggest growth in the industry in the past five years. New Mexico has a population of more than 2 million people, with Albuquerque being the most populous city in the state and the state capital. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, so it should come as no big surprise that the city have museums, dance companies, art galleries and world-class shopping and eating.
The medical assistant field is expected to be one occupations in the nation from 2008 to 2018 which will have the biggest growth, meaning that job prospects should be excellent across the country. In order to get the best job opportunities and earn the most that you can, you should become certified, preferably by the American Association of Medical Assistants. As a medical assistant in New Mexico you will probably earn roughly $27,680 a year, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
National American University
Campus Locations in: Albuquerque, NM
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Albuquerque, NM
Matching Programs: Medical Administration
Program Types Offered: Diploma