Are you looking at tips before choosing a school? Well, according to the general rule, you should at least contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and more if possible. There are important differences between the programs when it comes to the issues of cost, admissions requirements, and other important characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the ideal Medical Assistant program for your specific needs is to spend some time thoroughly going through your options.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing Specialist
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
The New Mexico health care industry is seeking more and more qualified professionals, and medical assistants are a part of this search. This state saw some of the biggest growth in the industry in the past five years. New Mexico has a population of more than 2 million people, with Albuquerque being the most populous city in the state and the state capital. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, so it should come as no big surprise that the city have museums, dance companies, art galleries and world-class shopping and eating.
The medical assistant field is expected to be one occupations in the nation from 2008 to 2018 which will have the biggest growth, meaning that job prospects should be excellent across the country. In order to get the best job opportunities and earn the most that you can, you should become certified, preferably by the American Association of Medical Assistants. As a medical assistant in New Mexico you will probably earn roughly $27,680 a year, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
National American University
Campus Locations in: Albuquerque, NM
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Albuquerque, NM
Matching Programs: Medical Administration
Program Types Offered: Diploma