In the list below are a few schools offering Medical Assistant programs in the state of New Hampshire. As good rule is that you should get in touch with at least 3-5 schools when you are doing your research, preferably more. There are many important differences to be aware of between the programs in terms of economy, requirements for admission, and other vital areas, and, as often with many important things here in life, the best way to find the ultimate Medical Assistant program for your liking is to spend some time doing your research thoroughly.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sport Management Studies - Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science) - Online
What about the health sector?
New Hampshire’s health care industry has in the last five years have seen a remarkable growth, making it an ideal place if you want a career as a medical assistant. This state has 1.3 million people and offers many outdoor recreation activities, including skiing, golfing and hiking. If city life is more your cup of tea, you should consider Manchester, the state’s largest city. Here you will find close to 110,000 people and an urban area blossoming with historical museums, quaint neighborhoods and excellent restaurants.
What about the opportunities as a medial assistant?
No matter if you choose to work as a medical assistant in New Hampshire or any other state for that matter, it would be a good idea to take the certification exam provided by the American Association of Medical Assistants in order to increase your chances of finding a medical assistant job that is ideal for you. The general annual salary of a medical assistant here is $30,740, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools:
Campus Locations in: Concord, NH / Manchester, NH / Nashua, NH / Portsmouth, NH / Salem, NH
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant – Associate Degree, Medical Assistant – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Seacoast Career Schools
Campus Locations in: Manchester, NH
Matching Programs: Professional Medical Assistant Certificate
Program Types Offered: Certificate