In the list below are a few schools offering Medical Assistant programs in the state of New Hampshire. As good rule is that you should get in touch with at least 3-5 schools when you are doing your research, preferably more. There are many important differences to be aware of between the programs in terms of economy, requirements for admission, and other vital areas, and, as often with many important things here in life, the best way to find the ultimate Medical Assistant program for your liking is to spend some time doing your research thoroughly.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
What about the health sector?
New Hampshire’s health care industry has in the last five years have seen a remarkable growth, making it an ideal place if you want a career as a medical assistant. This state has 1.3 million people and offers many outdoor recreation activities, including skiing, golfing and hiking. If city life is more your cup of tea, you should consider Manchester, the state’s largest city. Here you will find close to 110,000 people and an urban area blossoming with historical museums, quaint neighborhoods and excellent restaurants.
What about the opportunities as a medial assistant?
No matter if you choose to work as a medical assistant in New Hampshire or any other state for that matter, it would be a good idea to take the certification exam provided by the American Association of Medical Assistants in order to increase your chances of finding a medical assistant job that is ideal for you. The general annual salary of a medical assistant here is $30,740, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools:
Campus Locations in: Concord, NH / Manchester, NH / Nashua, NH / Portsmouth, NH / Salem, NH
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant – Associate Degree, Medical Assistant – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Seacoast Career Schools
Campus Locations in: Manchester, NH
Matching Programs: Professional Medical Assistant Certificate
Program Types Offered: Certificate