Do you think doing your degree in the medical assistantship is worth it in Mississippi? Do you know what the state has to offer you? The gorgeous state of Mississippi awaits it’s young medical assistants!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Named after the Mississippi River, Mississippi’s rich culture and lively cities provide a wide variety of activities and attractions. Medical Assistant Course could be something the world needs in the skeptical tomorrow. With the growing risk and health hazards this field could be the fastest growing in the coming 10 years. If you’re up for a challenge I’d say that, “Welcome to Mississippi, mate! “
According to the statistics, there is a scope for 27% increase in the opportunities for medical assistants in the next years. Finding the right scholarship to go with is a little tough here, because there are only a few scholarship sources like The Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi Scholarships and the Mississippi Eminent Scholars grant which are the major viable options, yet there are plenty of other ways to fund your post secondary education. Job prospects should be excellent across the country.
Simply graduating from a medical assistant program doesn’t guarantee work.It is highly recommended, though not compulsory, that you pass the certification exam offered by the American Association of Medical Assistants in order to open up more job opportunities. The mean annual salary for medical assistants in Mississippi is $25,950, according to the statistics submitted by the labor departments.
It’s not just the question of proper scholarships, courses, there are lot more factors pertaining to the case for the selection of a medical assistant school. So, let’s take a look at the schools in Mississippi
Campus Locations in: Hattiesburg, MS / Jackson, MS
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting (Clinical)
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Hinds Community College
Campus Locations in: Pearl, MS
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP