Are you willing to become a medical assistant? Do you think you have what it takes to handle the erratic difficult job of a medical assistant? The Course of a medical assistant is something that requires not only zeal, hard work but most of all bravery to face the grave crossroads head on. When you’ve decided to pursue such a course, why not Minnesota? Of all the places you could go to. Why shouldn’t you start from where everything started?
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Welcome to Minnesota, the pioneer in today’s medicine. With one of the top earnings for a medical assistant of about 16$ per hour and around 7000 employed in the densely populated urban areas, the state provides a promising future the young enthusiasts hoping to conquer the world. Conducting the world’s first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant, Minnesota stands like the good old seniors whom we aspire to reach some day in the future.
The world famous Mayo Clinic located in Rochester adds up what’s already a perfect place to start. With over 15 schools to choose from it’s a herculean task to choose what’s best for you. All the programs are accredited leading to certificates, diplomas, or associate degrees. The financial aid in the form of a scholarship through the American Association of Medical Assistants and the American Medical Technologists is right at your doorstep. Why not explore the place?
Here we go. Check this out for a better support on the topic!
- Campus Locations in: Eagan, MN
- Matching Programs: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
- Program Types Offered: Diploma
- Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
National American University
- The various Campus Locations are in the respective places: Bloomington, MN / Minnetonka, MN / Roseville, MN
- Matching Programs that the college offers: Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S., Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Program Types that are offered by the college: Associate Degree