Are you willing to become a medical assistant? Do you think you have what it takes to handle the erratic difficult job of a medical assistant? The Course of a medical assistant is something that requires not only zeal, hard work but most of all bravery to face the grave crossroads head on. When you’ve decided to pursue such a course, why not Minnesota? Of all the places you could go to. Why shouldn’t you start from where everything started?
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - fully online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Minnesota, the pioneer in today’s medicine. With one of the top earnings for a medical assistant of about 16$ per hour and around 7000 employed in the densely populated urban areas, the state provides a promising future the young enthusiasts hoping to conquer the world. Conducting the world’s first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant, Minnesota stands like the good old seniors whom we aspire to reach some day in the future.
The world famous Mayo Clinic located in Rochester adds up what’s already a perfect place to start. With over 15 schools to choose from it’s a herculean task to choose what’s best for you. All the programs are accredited leading to certificates, diplomas, or associate degrees. The financial aid in the form of a scholarship through the American Association of Medical Assistants and the American Medical Technologists is right at your doorstep. Why not explore the place?
Here we go. Check this out for a better support on the topic!
- Campus Locations in: Eagan, MN
- Matching Programs: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
- Program Types Offered: Diploma
- Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
National American University
- The various Campus Locations are in the respective places: Bloomington, MN / Minnetonka, MN / Roseville, MN
- Matching Programs that the college offers: Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S., Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Program Types that are offered by the college: Associate Degree