If you’ve been paying attention to the national health care debate, you may want to take a look at Massachusetts to see where the new federal law might lead. Massachusetts is on the forefront of health care reform with its state mandate that all residents purchase health insurance. Whichever side of the debate you’re on, there’s no arguing that medical assistants are a valuable part of the Massachusetts health care system. They are some of the best paid in the nation, and the state’s medical assistant society provides members with much-needed support.
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
On the Bright side of things, for a person looking out to start a career in medical assistantship, Massachusetts would provide everything from the perfect basics to learn to the amiable environment that inspires one to practice medical assistantship. It not only strives to make the basic medical necessities available to each and every one but also encourages everyone to practice medical assistantship making it the future that makes our lives brighter.
With 22 schools with medical assistant training programs, you can find a program that suits your needs in Massachusetts, whether you’re looking for an accredited program, a diploma, or an associate degree. The Massachusetts Society of Medical Assistants allows student membership, lists accredited programs, and offers its own scholarships as well as providing access to those awarded through the national organization.
According to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean hourly wage for Massachusetts medical assistants is close to $17, which is higher than most other New England states. Medical assistants can also find professional support with membership in the Massachusetts Society of Medical.
Some of the Medical Assistant schools are provided below,
Branford Hall Career Institute
Campus Locations in: Springfield, MA
Matching Programs: Professional Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Certificate
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
Campus Locations in: Brighton, MA / Chelsea, MA
Matching Programs: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma