With the longest waterfronts of any state and the never ending rivers, Maryland is the perfect place for someone who would want to pursue a course in medical assistantship. There’s quite a bargain in finding yourself in the right shoes at the right time like ending up in the right college. Here’s the list of schools that are going to help you in the coming days.
Choose what you want carefully, because there’s no turning back.
There are a lot of professional institutions and hospitals in Maryland that will guide you in the right path as well. They will lead you in the right path and help you become a successful medical assistant!
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Fortis Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1. TESST College of Technology (Featured)
The various campus locations are in: Baltimore, MD / Towson, MD
The Matching Programs that they offer are: Medical Assistant – Certificate
Program Types that areOffered in the college are: Certificate
- 2. Allegany College of Maryland
Campus Locations in: Cumberland, MD
The Matching Programs that they offer are: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types that are Offered in the college are: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
There are various colleges that offer you the course in the field but keep in mind that wherever you decide to join, choose the right college that suits your needs. Every college has something different about them. It can be the cost, the curriculum, the schedule and even the methods of teaching! Make sure that you choose something that you are most comfortable with.
With the backing up of the Maryland Society of Medical Assistants, this place can be the hunting grounds for those dreaming to become medical assistants. Second to the Washington D.C in terms of pay/hr of 15$ this place would give a jump start to your career competing with the 8000 members already employed. Along with the medical and thesupportive aspects of the place, theUS Naval Academy at Annapolis is the place worth spending some spare time.