Kentucky is famous for the nation’s oldest and continuously held horse race known as the Kentucky Derby. Although settled originally in the 1770s the territory was extended further to the white settlement when Daniel Boone sped through the wilderness trail through the Cumberland Gap. One of the standout’s for the state in the world’s largest cave system in the Mammoth Cave along with Louisville being the first to sell a cheese burger in the year 1934. This could a wild city for the medical assistants to find work.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
With over 10 schools offering medical assistant programs which mostly include associate degrees along with accreditation, the financial aid is available not only through Schools but also through the national medical assistant societies like the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Employing over 7,200 medical assistants at a pay of 13$ an hour, Kentucky is on a lower scale when compared to most of the surrounding states. Louisville and Lexington would be those good urban areas where medical assistants can make the best of their course and career.
With the complete solution for a medical assistantship course, Kentucky holds the key to a medical assistant’s growth right from the scratch to the top. All kinds of courses offer versatile choices to one to go through the journey of a medical assistant in the most exuberant pattern.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools in Kentucky…
Daymar College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Bellevue, KY / Bowling Green, KY / Louisville Fern Valley, KY / Owensboro, KY / Paducah, KY
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Administrative – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Diploma, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Certificate, Diploma