Kentucky is famous for the nation’s oldest and continuously held horse race known as the Kentucky Derby. Although settled originally in the 1770s the territory was extended further to the white settlement when Daniel Boone sped through the wilderness trail through the Cumberland Gap. One of the standout’s for the state in the world’s largest cave system in the Mammoth Cave along with Louisville being the first to sell a cheese burger in the year 1934. This could a wild city for the medical assistants to find work.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
With over 10 schools offering medical assistant programs which mostly include associate degrees along with accreditation, the financial aid is available not only through Schools but also through the national medical assistant societies like the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Employing over 7,200 medical assistants at a pay of 13$ an hour, Kentucky is on a lower scale when compared to most of the surrounding states. Louisville and Lexington would be those good urban areas where medical assistants can make the best of their course and career.
With the complete solution for a medical assistantship course, Kentucky holds the key to a medical assistant’s growth right from the scratch to the top. All kinds of courses offer versatile choices to one to go through the journey of a medical assistant in the most exuberant pattern.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools in Kentucky…
Daymar College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Bellevue, KY / Bowling Green, KY / Louisville Fern Valley, KY / Owensboro, KY / Paducah, KY
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Administrative – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Diploma, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Certificate, Diploma