Kentucky is famous for the nation’s oldest and continuously held horse race known as the Kentucky Derby. Although settled originally in the 1770s the territory was extended further to the white settlement when Daniel Boone sped through the wilderness trail through the Cumberland Gap. One of the standout’s for the state in the world’s largest cave system in the Mammoth Cave along with Louisville being the first to sell a cheese burger in the year 1934. This could a wild city for the medical assistants to find work.
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky's largest private college system with over 6,000 students.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
With over 10 schools offering medical assistant programs which mostly include associate degrees along with accreditation, the financial aid is available not only through Schools but also through the national medical assistant societies like the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Employing over 7,200 medical assistants at a pay of 13$ an hour, Kentucky is on a lower scale when compared to most of the surrounding states. Louisville and Lexington would be those good urban areas where medical assistants can make the best of their course and career.
With the complete solution for a medical assistantship course, Kentucky holds the key to a medical assistant’s growth right from the scratch to the top. All kinds of courses offer versatile choices to one to go through the journey of a medical assistant in the most exuberant pattern.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools in Kentucky…
Daymar College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Bellevue, KY / Bowling Green, KY / Louisville Fern Valley, KY / Owensboro, KY / Paducah, KY
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Administrative – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Diploma, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Certificate, Diploma