Kentucky is famous for the nation’s oldest and continuously held horse race known as the Kentucky Derby. Although settled originally in the 1770s the territory was extended further to the white settlement when Daniel Boone sped through the wilderness trail through the Cumberland Gap. One of the standout’s for the state in the world’s largest cave system in the Mammoth Cave along with Louisville being the first to sell a cheese burger in the year 1934. This could a wild city for the medical assistants to find work.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Diploma
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - fully online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
With over 10 schools offering medical assistant programs which mostly include associate degrees along with accreditation, the financial aid is available not only through Schools but also through the national medical assistant societies like the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Employing over 7,200 medical assistants at a pay of 13$ an hour, Kentucky is on a lower scale when compared to most of the surrounding states. Louisville and Lexington would be those good urban areas where medical assistants can make the best of their course and career.
With the complete solution for a medical assistantship course, Kentucky holds the key to a medical assistant’s growth right from the scratch to the top. All kinds of courses offer versatile choices to one to go through the journey of a medical assistant in the most exuberant pattern.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools in Kentucky…
Daymar College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Bellevue, KY / Bowling Green, KY / Louisville Fern Valley, KY / Owensboro, KY / Paducah, KY
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Administrative – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Diploma, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Certificate, Diploma