Kentucky is famous for the nation’s oldest and continuously held horse race known as the Kentucky Derby. Although settled originally in the 1770s the territory was extended further to the white settlement when Daniel Boone sped through the wilderness trail through the Cumberland Gap. One of the standout’s for the state in the world’s largest cave system in the Mammoth Cave along with Louisville being the first to sell a cheese burger in the year 1934. This could a wild city for the medical assistants to find work.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
With over 10 schools offering medical assistant programs which mostly include associate degrees along with accreditation, the financial aid is available not only through Schools but also through the national medical assistant societies like the American Association of Medical Assistants.
Employing over 7,200 medical assistants at a pay of 13$ an hour, Kentucky is on a lower scale when compared to most of the surrounding states. Louisville and Lexington would be those good urban areas where medical assistants can make the best of their course and career.
With the complete solution for a medical assistantship course, Kentucky holds the key to a medical assistant’s growth right from the scratch to the top. All kinds of courses offer versatile choices to one to go through the journey of a medical assistant in the most exuberant pattern.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools in Kentucky…
Daymar College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Bellevue, KY / Bowling Green, KY / Louisville Fern Valley, KY / Owensboro, KY / Paducah, KY
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Administrative – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Administrative – Diploma, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Certificate, Medical Assisting – Clinical – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Certificate, Diploma