Are you searching for a place with a great environment? Do you want to continue with a job since you are done with your degree in the same state? You’ve come to the right place. There is a rule that you should contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research. There are a lot of varying factors between different programs like budget, admission requirements and many other things.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
This means that choosing a suitable program for you can be only done when you are patient.Kansas has played a very vital role in the aspects of slavery before the Civil War. Now, Kansas’s prisons have the maximum security in America. There might be lesser number of medical assistant programs in Kansas compared to the other States but there are a lot of opportunities to get an associate degree. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2010, the mean hourly wages for medical assistants is around in Kansas, which is nearly the same as the other States around.
Kansas Medical Assistant Society: no AAMA affiliated society/chapter (Medical Assistants in this state belong to the AAMA at the national level instead)
State Hospital Association: Kansas Hospital Association
Listed below are all of the schools offering Medical Assistant programs in Kansas. As a rule, you should contact at least 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and ideally more. There are important differences between the programs in terms of cost, admissions requirements, and other characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the best Medical Assistant program for your needs is to spend some time shopping around.
Famous for wild cow towns like Dodge City and Abilene, Kansas was also a center for the debate over slavery before the Civil War. Fighting between the sides was vicious enough to earn the region the name of Bleeding Kansas. Life in the state is more sedate these days. It’s home to the Department of Defense’s only maximum security prison and Cawker City boasts the world’s largest ball of twine. The larger metro areas like Wichita are better bets for finding medical assistant positions.
Medical Assistant Education in Kansas
With just under 10 schools with medical assistant programs, students may find fewer options than in some other states, but there are several opportunities to earn associate degrees. All medical assistant students can contact the national medical assistant organizations for scholarship opportunities.
Medical Assisting Careers in Kansas
At a little under $13 an hour according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean hourly wage for medical assistants in Kansas is about the same as in surrounding states. The highest wages will be in cities like Wichita and Kansas City.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Heritage College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Wichita, KS
Matching Programs: X-Ray Medical Technician – Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree