Are you searching for a place with a great environment? Do you want to continue with a job since you are done with your degree in the same state? You’ve come to the right place. There is a rule that you should contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research. There are a lot of varying factors between different programs like budget, admission requirements and many other things.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - fully online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
This means that choosing a suitable program for you can be only done when you are patient.Kansas has played a very vital role in the aspects of slavery before the Civil War. Now, Kansas’s prisons have the maximum security in America. There might be lesser number of medical assistant programs in Kansas compared to the other States but there are a lot of opportunities to get an associate degree. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2010, the mean hourly wages for medical assistants is around in Kansas, which is nearly the same as the other States around.
Kansas Medical Assistant Society: no AAMA affiliated society/chapter (Medical Assistants in this state belong to the AAMA at the national level instead)
State Hospital Association: Kansas Hospital Association
Listed below are all of the schools offering Medical Assistant programs in Kansas. As a rule, you should contact at least 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and ideally more. There are important differences between the programs in terms of cost, admissions requirements, and other characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the best Medical Assistant program for your needs is to spend some time shopping around.
Famous for wild cow towns like Dodge City and Abilene, Kansas was also a center for the debate over slavery before the Civil War. Fighting between the sides was vicious enough to earn the region the name of Bleeding Kansas. Life in the state is more sedate these days. It’s home to the Department of Defense’s only maximum security prison and Cawker City boasts the world’s largest ball of twine. The larger metro areas like Wichita are better bets for finding medical assistant positions.
Medical Assistant Education in Kansas
With just under 10 schools with medical assistant programs, students may find fewer options than in some other states, but there are several opportunities to earn associate degrees. All medical assistant students can contact the national medical assistant organizations for scholarship opportunities.
Medical Assisting Careers in Kansas
At a little under $13 an hour according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean hourly wage for medical assistants in Kansas is about the same as in surrounding states. The highest wages will be in cities like Wichita and Kansas City.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Heritage College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Wichita, KS
Matching Programs: X-Ray Medical Technician – Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree