Are you searching for a place with a great environment? Do you want to continue with a job since you are done with your degree in the same state? You’ve come to the right place. There is a rule that you should contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research. There are a lot of varying factors between different programs like budget, admission requirements and many other things.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Medical Billing Specialist
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
This means that choosing a suitable program for you can be only done when you are patient.Kansas has played a very vital role in the aspects of slavery before the Civil War. Now, Kansas’s prisons have the maximum security in America. There might be lesser number of medical assistant programs in Kansas compared to the other States but there are a lot of opportunities to get an associate degree. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2010, the mean hourly wages for medical assistants is around in Kansas, which is nearly the same as the other States around.
Kansas Medical Assistant Society: no AAMA affiliated society/chapter (Medical Assistants in this state belong to the AAMA at the national level instead)
State Hospital Association: Kansas Hospital Association
Listed below are all of the schools offering Medical Assistant programs in Kansas. As a rule, you should contact at least 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and ideally more. There are important differences between the programs in terms of cost, admissions requirements, and other characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the best Medical Assistant program for your needs is to spend some time shopping around.
Famous for wild cow towns like Dodge City and Abilene, Kansas was also a center for the debate over slavery before the Civil War. Fighting between the sides was vicious enough to earn the region the name of Bleeding Kansas. Life in the state is more sedate these days. It’s home to the Department of Defense’s only maximum security prison and Cawker City boasts the world’s largest ball of twine. The larger metro areas like Wichita are better bets for finding medical assistant positions.
Medical Assistant Education in Kansas
With just under 10 schools with medical assistant programs, students may find fewer options than in some other states, but there are several opportunities to earn associate degrees. All medical assistant students can contact the national medical assistant organizations for scholarship opportunities.
Medical Assisting Careers in Kansas
At a little under $13 an hour according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean hourly wage for medical assistants in Kansas is about the same as in surrounding states. The highest wages will be in cities like Wichita and Kansas City.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Heritage College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Wichita, KS
Matching Programs: X-Ray Medical Technician – Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree