Are you searching for a place with a great environment? Do you want to continue with a job since you are done with your degree in the same state? You’ve come to the right place. There is a rule that you should contact 3-5 schools during the course of your research. There are a lot of varying factors between different programs like budget, admission requirements and many other things.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
This means that choosing a suitable program for you can be only done when you are patient.Kansas has played a very vital role in the aspects of slavery before the Civil War. Now, Kansas’s prisons have the maximum security in America. There might be lesser number of medical assistant programs in Kansas compared to the other States but there are a lot of opportunities to get an associate degree. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2010, the mean hourly wages for medical assistants is around in Kansas, which is nearly the same as the other States around.
Kansas Medical Assistant Society: no AAMA affiliated society/chapter (Medical Assistants in this state belong to the AAMA at the national level instead)
State Hospital Association: Kansas Hospital Association
Listed below are all of the schools offering Medical Assistant programs in Kansas. As a rule, you should contact at least 3-5 schools during the course of your research, and ideally more. There are important differences between the programs in terms of cost, admissions requirements, and other characteristics, and, as with many things in life, the way to find the best Medical Assistant program for your needs is to spend some time shopping around.
Famous for wild cow towns like Dodge City and Abilene, Kansas was also a center for the debate over slavery before the Civil War. Fighting between the sides was vicious enough to earn the region the name of Bleeding Kansas. Life in the state is more sedate these days. It’s home to the Department of Defense’s only maximum security prison and Cawker City boasts the world’s largest ball of twine. The larger metro areas like Wichita are better bets for finding medical assistant positions.
Medical Assistant Education in Kansas
With just under 10 schools with medical assistant programs, students may find fewer options than in some other states, but there are several opportunities to earn associate degrees. All medical assistant students can contact the national medical assistant organizations for scholarship opportunities.
Medical Assisting Careers in Kansas
At a little under $13 an hour according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean hourly wage for medical assistants in Kansas is about the same as in surrounding states. The highest wages will be in cities like Wichita and Kansas City.
Here are the Medical Assistant schools…
Heritage College (Featured)
Campus Locations in: Wichita, KS
Matching Programs: X-Ray Medical Technician – Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree