Are you looking forward to doing your degree in Indiana? Do you have any idea about the schools in Indiana? Here is something that can help you out!
Given below are a few colleges that you might want to check you before you decide:
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
The various campus Locations are in: Merrillville, IN
Matching Programs that the colleges offers: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
The various campus Locations are in: Anderson, IN / Columbus, IN / Elkhart, IN / Evansville, IN / Fort Wayne, IN / Indianapolis (Downtown), IN / Indianapolis (East), IN / Lafayette, IN / Muncie, IN / Terre Haute, IN
Matching Programs that the colleges offers: Medical Assistant – Associate Degree, Medical Office Assistant – Certificate
Program Types that are offered: Associate Degree, Certificate
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
It might seem difficult at first choosing a college but then by following these simple guidelines and you’ll be a successful medical assistant:
– Choose the college according to your comfort and convenience! Every single detail of the college needs to be observed. The time, the cost of admission, the schedule and various other aspects that you should consider while joining the college.
– There might be a lot to you should consider while you have to decide about college, you can also choose to get an online degree as well. Getting an online degree will mean that you are saving up on your money as well as your time.
– Once you have narrowed down your search, make sure to choose the one with accreditation. In fact a degree from a college without accreditation is basically of no use at all.
The pay will be about $13 per hour. This is a decent amount and can be increased as soon as you get your certificate in the field.