Are you looking forward to doing your degree in Indiana? Do you have any idea about the schools in Indiana? Here is something that can help you out!
Given below are a few colleges that you might want to check you before you decide:
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky's largest private college system with over 6,000 students.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Dental Assistant
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
The various campus Locations are in: Merrillville, IN
Matching Programs that the colleges offers: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
The various campus Locations are in: Anderson, IN / Columbus, IN / Elkhart, IN / Evansville, IN / Fort Wayne, IN / Indianapolis (Downtown), IN / Indianapolis (East), IN / Lafayette, IN / Muncie, IN / Terre Haute, IN
Matching Programs that the colleges offers: Medical Assistant – Associate Degree, Medical Office Assistant – Certificate
Program Types that are offered: Associate Degree, Certificate
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
It might seem difficult at first choosing a college but then by following these simple guidelines and you’ll be a successful medical assistant:
– Choose the college according to your comfort and convenience! Every single detail of the college needs to be observed. The time, the cost of admission, the schedule and various other aspects that you should consider while joining the college.
– There might be a lot to you should consider while you have to decide about college, you can also choose to get an online degree as well. Getting an online degree will mean that you are saving up on your money as well as your time.
– Once you have narrowed down your search, make sure to choose the one with accreditation. In fact a degree from a college without accreditation is basically of no use at all.
The pay will be about $13 per hour. This is a decent amount and can be increased as soon as you get your certificate in the field.