Are you striving to do a degree in medical assistant education? Are a lot of questions boggling your mind? Well this article can help you cool down. It is advisable to decide on a particular college only after a lot of research about the college in question and other colleges as well. A minimum of around 5 colleges in the state should be researched if one has to make a final decision. The factors that come into play when choosing a college is many, such as your personal comfort, your financial budget, and many other factors that play a role.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Northwestern College is a special place. Focused programs. Flexible schedules. Supportive faculty. Externship opportunities. But you probably know all of that. What you may not know is what’s behind it. Our history, our mission, our whole philosophy really. Simply put, it’s about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities.
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- Coding Specialist Certificate
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Getting a degree for a medical assistant education is necessary since in the present day, one has to deal with the latest technologies and the ever-developing methods of science. Medicine is so connected with technology and science that one has to be continuously kept updating himself or herself with the latest technologies. During training, everything about the various new equipment, methods of their operation, medical terminology and the requisite knowledge is supplied. You are updated about all the latest technologies and techniques and are made aware of all the modern related inventions and equipment.
There are numerous colleges offering varied courses in the field of medical assistant education in the state of Illinois. A few good colleges that will help you get your basics up are listed below to get you started:
Campus Locations in: Bedford Park, IL / Burr Ridge, IL / Melrose Park, IL / Merrionette Park, IL / North Aurora, IL / Skokie, IL
Matching Programs: Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma, Medical Assistant Diploma
Program Types Offered: Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Illinois School of Health Careers
Campus Locations are in: Chicago (Cumberland Campus), IL / Chicago (Loop Campus), IL
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program, Medical Assisting Program
Program Types Offered: Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES