Here, listed below are a couple of schools that you can start with:
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
At Broadview University, we help you see college differently.
Here, you gain real-world skills through Applied Learning—not just seat time in an auditorium. You collaborate with professionals in the field you’re interested in—not just professors. And, people who know and care surround you and care about your success personally; you aren’t just another face on a crowded campus.
Brigham Young University
Campus Locations in: Rexburg, ID
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Brown Mackie College
Campus Locations in: Boise, ID
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Certificate
Finding a college cannot be easy but, by following the following steps can make the search easier:
– Check out at least 3 to 5 colleges in the state.
– You can ask around or even check them up online to know about the history of the colleges, the various methods that the follow to teach and so on.
– There are a lot of aspects that differ from college to college. Each college has their own cost of admission, their own fee structure, schedule, etc. and so when choosing a college, make sure that everything is according to your comfort and affordability.
So, why is Idaho considered to be ideal for medical assistant? Let’s look into the history for a bit:
– Idaho’s first settlers were Mormons in 1860. Due to mini gold rush in the same year many boom towns sprang up but were quickly gone. These are today’s ghost towns for visitors. Boise has developed due to many high tech industries. The state attracts tourists like bees due to its many streams and lakes.
– Medical assistants earn good living here. Idaho has more than five medical assisting schools of which majority are accredited. There are national medical assisting associations for students who have problem paying for private ones.
– It pays well to be a medical assistant in Idaho because as per 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics its $14 per hour. Although there are 2300 medical assistants in the state the demand for the profession is growing.