Here, listed below are a couple of schools that you can start with:
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
Brigham Young University
Campus Locations in: Rexburg, ID
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Brown Mackie College
Campus Locations in: Boise, ID
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant
Program Types Offered: Certificate
Finding a college cannot be easy but, by following the following steps can make the search easier:
– Check out at least 3 to 5 colleges in the state.
– You can ask around or even check them up online to know about the history of the colleges, the various methods that the follow to teach and so on.
– There are a lot of aspects that differ from college to college. Each college has their own cost of admission, their own fee structure, schedule, etc. and so when choosing a college, make sure that everything is according to your comfort and affordability.
So, why is Idaho considered to be ideal for medical assistant? Let’s look into the history for a bit:
– Idaho’s first settlers were Mormons in 1860. Due to mini gold rush in the same year many boom towns sprang up but were quickly gone. These are today’s ghost towns for visitors. Boise has developed due to many high tech industries. The state attracts tourists like bees due to its many streams and lakes.
– Medical assistants earn good living here. Idaho has more than five medical assisting schools of which majority are accredited. There are national medical assisting associations for students who have problem paying for private ones.
– It pays well to be a medical assistant in Idaho because as per 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics its $14 per hour. Although there are 2300 medical assistants in the state the demand for the profession is growing.