Do you want to do your degree in a state made up of islands? Well welcome to Hawaii: the state with beaches everywhere and the cozy breeze flowing through the air! Are you completely aware of what to look for when doing a medical assistant course over there? Given below are a few points that might make you aware of everything to look for when choosing a college:
- Make sure you check a minimum of 3 schools before settling for one.
- There are over 5 schools and colleges you can choose to do your degree from in the state of Hawaii.
- Many universities and colleges also provide the option of doing the degree online
- Choosing an online degree has a lot of benefits including saving up on your budget and time
Here are a couple of colleges that can help you make a strong base:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Campus Locations in: Honolulu, HI
Matching Programs: Medical Assisting – Associate Degree, Medical Assisting – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
Campus Locations in: Honolulu, HI
Matching Programs: Clinical Medical Assisting
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
- Even the slightest of the variations can make a huge difference. So choose your college wisely.
- The training period in the college will make you knowledgeable of all the various techniques and methods that are available to medical assistants everywhere.
- A medical assistant also assist the doctors in procedures, so be ready to learn about a few medical terms, the operating of equipment and much more.
- According to a recent study that was conducted by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that a medical assistant is paid about $16 per hour and is a very reasonable price.
- The compensation of a medical assistant increases along with the qualifications and the skills he or she has.