Don’t you want to serve and help others? Have you had the dream of becoming a medical assistant all your life? Well here’s your chance in the grand state of Delaware! This state has so many opportunities that you might not even have imagined of! Given below are a few of the many colleges and schools that you can apply to:
Delaware Technical and Community College
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The College of Professional Studies (CPS) is where adults can find their home at Villanova University. No matter what your educational need, we’ll meet it.
- Certificate in Pre-Health Professions Science (post-baccalaureate)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- The various campus locations are in: Wilmington, DE
- Matching Programs include: Medical Assistant Program, Medical Assisting – Associate Degree
- Program Types that are offered: Associate Degree
- Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
- The various campus locations are in: Dover, DE / Wilmington, DE
- Matching Programs include: Medical Assistant Certificate, Professional Medical Assistant Certificate
- Program Types that are offered: Certificate
Choosing a college could be difficult at times but make sure that what you choose will deliver all your needs and suit you. Make sure you check out at least a couple for colleges before you settle for one. The requirements, costs, and schedule can differ from college to college.
Why is getting a degree these days so important?
Well, with the great deal of improvisations in the medical field, all working there and aspiring to work there are needed to be qualified and updated. By getting a degree you basically get that part of the requirement complete!
What will guarantee a job?
Once you get a degree there is no stopping you from getting job offers from anywhere and everywhere! Everyone is looking for qualified medical assistants and since you have a degree to prove that, it isn’t any more difficult.
How much will I be paid being a medical assistant in the state of Delaware?
According to recent statistics, you will be paid around $14 per hour! This can increase as you become better at your work and hence improve your skill.