Don’t you want to serve and help others? Have you had the dream of becoming a medical assistant all your life? Well here’s your chance in the grand state of Delaware! This state has so many opportunities that you might not even have imagined of! Given below are a few of the many colleges and schools that you can apply to:
Delaware Technical and Community College
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sport Management Studies - Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science) - Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- The various campus locations are in: Wilmington, DE
- Matching Programs include: Medical Assistant Program, Medical Assisting – Associate Degree
- Program Types that are offered: Associate Degree
- Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP
- The various campus locations are in: Dover, DE / Wilmington, DE
- Matching Programs include: Medical Assistant Certificate, Professional Medical Assistant Certificate
- Program Types that are offered: Certificate
Choosing a college could be difficult at times but make sure that what you choose will deliver all your needs and suit you. Make sure you check out at least a couple for colleges before you settle for one. The requirements, costs, and schedule can differ from college to college.
Why is getting a degree these days so important?
Well, with the great deal of improvisations in the medical field, all working there and aspiring to work there are needed to be qualified and updated. By getting a degree you basically get that part of the requirement complete!
What will guarantee a job?
Once you get a degree there is no stopping you from getting job offers from anywhere and everywhere! Everyone is looking for qualified medical assistants and since you have a degree to prove that, it isn’t any more difficult.
How much will I be paid being a medical assistant in the state of Delaware?
According to recent statistics, you will be paid around $14 per hour! This can increase as you become better at your work and hence improve your skill.