What are the various colleges one can apply to in the state of Arizona for a medical assistant degree?
Out of the many colleges and schools that the state offers you, you can choose any according to your suitability and flexibility. Given below are two colleges that you can refer to:
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- And more...
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
(The Campus Location is in Phoenix, AZ
The Matching Programs that are available are Medical Assistant Associate Degree, Medical Assistant Diploma.
The Program Types Offered include Associate Degree, Diploma)
Arizona College of Allied Health
(The Campus Location is in Glendale, AZ
The Matching Programs that they offer are Associate of Occupational Science in Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting – Diploma
The Programs Offered by them include Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES)
Why is the state of Arizona much preferred to do a medical assistant degree from?
Given the job opportunities and the educational support that the state provides, it is only functional and beneficial for one that they choose the state of Arizona to pursue their medical assistant degree from. But here are a few other reasons that make Arizona one of the best places to do medical assistant degree from:
– You can easily get to know about the schools and colleges present in the state by doing a little bit of research
– There a numerous schools and colleges present in the state that will help you become a good medical assistant.
– With the growing demand in medical assistants in the state, a job after completion of your degree is pretty much guaranteed even though there is high competition!
– Almost all the colleges are CAAHEP accredited which make your degree worth a lot more value!
– Many schools and colleges have the option of scholarships.
– A promising future with about an average wage of $15 an hour can be earned by a medical assistant in this state.