Do you want to know all about the medical assistant schools in the state of Alabama? Well for starters, you should make it a point to at least research about a few schools and shortlist them later, to contact them personally. There will be various aspects of the college you will need to focus on like the price, the requirements in the program and other such characteristics that can change according to the school.
Schools in Alabama:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting / Medical Assisting Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
One of the best ways to find out the perfect college for you is by a lot of research. Here is some more information to help you out.
– Alabama has about 6 good community and technical colleges that can offer you programs and degrees in medical assistant.
– You can also apply to the various colleges through scholarships that are available.
– The state of Alabama offers a lot of opportunities for budding medical assistants and is filled with job opportunities as well.
– Since the medical field is a one with constant changes, a dip in the medical sector is least expected. Medical assistants will only be more in demand in the following years which will make your job a success.
– The doctors, clinics hospitals and other professional sin the field will help you and guide you throughout the way, making sure you don’t feel lost in the field.
– There are various medical assistant courses that is available I the state of Alabama and a couple of colleges are mentioned below:
Campus Locations in: Dothan, AL / Foley, AL / Mobile, AL / Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Associate of Occupational Science in Medical Assisting, Medical Assistant, Medical Assisting – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College
Campus Locations in: Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP