Do you want to know all about the medical assistant schools in the state of Alabama? Well for starters, you should make it a point to at least research about a few schools and shortlist them later, to contact them personally. There will be various aspects of the college you will need to focus on like the price, the requirements in the program and other such characteristics that can change according to the school.
Schools in Alabama:
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
One of the best ways to find out the perfect college for you is by a lot of research. Here is some more information to help you out.
– Alabama has about 6 good community and technical colleges that can offer you programs and degrees in medical assistant.
– You can also apply to the various colleges through scholarships that are available.
– The state of Alabama offers a lot of opportunities for budding medical assistants and is filled with job opportunities as well.
– Since the medical field is a one with constant changes, a dip in the medical sector is least expected. Medical assistants will only be more in demand in the following years which will make your job a success.
– The doctors, clinics hospitals and other professional sin the field will help you and guide you throughout the way, making sure you don’t feel lost in the field.
– There are various medical assistant courses that is available I the state of Alabama and a couple of colleges are mentioned below:
Campus Locations in: Dothan, AL / Foley, AL / Mobile, AL / Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Associate of Occupational Science in Medical Assisting, Medical Assistant, Medical Assisting – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College
Campus Locations in: Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP