Do you want to know all about the medical assistant schools in the state of Alabama? Well for starters, you should make it a point to at least research about a few schools and shortlist them later, to contact them personally. There will be various aspects of the college you will need to focus on like the price, the requirements in the program and other such characteristics that can change according to the school.
Schools in Alabama:
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting / Medical Assisting Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
One of the best ways to find out the perfect college for you is by a lot of research. Here is some more information to help you out.
– Alabama has about 6 good community and technical colleges that can offer you programs and degrees in medical assistant.
– You can also apply to the various colleges through scholarships that are available.
– The state of Alabama offers a lot of opportunities for budding medical assistants and is filled with job opportunities as well.
– Since the medical field is a one with constant changes, a dip in the medical sector is least expected. Medical assistants will only be more in demand in the following years which will make your job a success.
– The doctors, clinics hospitals and other professional sin the field will help you and guide you throughout the way, making sure you don’t feel lost in the field.
– There are various medical assistant courses that is available I the state of Alabama and a couple of colleges are mentioned below:
Campus Locations in: Dothan, AL / Foley, AL / Mobile, AL / Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Associate of Occupational Science in Medical Assisting, Medical Assistant, Medical Assisting – Diploma
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree, Diploma
Programmatic Accreditation: ABHES
H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College
Campus Locations in: Montgomery, AL
Matching Programs: Medical Assistant Program
Program Types Offered: Associate Degree
Programmatic Accreditation: CAAHEP